Welcome to our new online home!
We are proud to give you the new and improved DuPageFamilyMedicine.com. Our new website not only looks better than the last one, it’s also easier to use. I would like to start out by thanking all of you, our patients. We know many of you have been asking for an updated website and we appreciate your patience with us up until now.
Some of the features you will find on our website include:
- Online access to your patient portal allows you to view your medical records instantly. You can also send messages to your doctor directly, request medication refills, and book appointments.
- Learn about our practice and meet our staff.
- Download forms for new patients and for requesting medical records easily.
- Look up what insurances we accept or see our self-pay prices.
- View our trusted partners and other practices in the area.
- Find all the ways you can contact us and get our hours and directions.
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or keep in touch by reading our blog.
For those of you not currently web-enabled for your patient portal account, I urge you to email me directly for access. Please include your full name, date of birth, and the best phone number to contact you at and I can grant you access to your online patient portal account. The patient portal has many more features than what is described here, so the only way to find out the rest is to get access and start today!
Check back with us soon for Dr. Cunnar’s first blog post, and until next time,